The museum will re-open to the members of the general public on 1 October 2020. Opening hours will be between 09:00 to 14:00 on weekdays and will be closed on weekends and public holidays. Our staff members started preparing for visitors on 25 September 2020 after approval for the re-opening was granted by the National Department of Sports, Arts and Culture. The museum will be operated under strict level 2 lockdown rules and regulations. For example, visitors without masks will be denied entry to the premises. Visitors’ temperature will be tested and those who have 38°C or more will not be allowed entry. The caravel will be closed until further notice. The aquarium touch tank at the Shell Museum will operate like other tanks, visitors will not be allowed to touch the animals. Only 50 visitors per building will be allowed at a time.
E-MAIL LEGAL NOTICE
We do not guarantee this e-mail to be secure, error-free, untampered, uncorrupted, created or originated from unauthorised persons / sources or virus-free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. We shall not be held responsible for any loss, liability, damage (direct or indirect) and/or any expense that may arise as result of use of this e-mail by you or any third party.
Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments or links which do not relate to the official business conducted by the company are not necessarily given, supported or endorsed by it.
- We respect our clients' privacy and are committed to protecting it.
- Any and all data / information collected will never be resold, rented, transferred, made available or misused. It is used mainly (but not limited to) for the operation of our services.
- Please also review the Privacy Statements of all external links.
- We may collect your personal information, location, IP address, e-mail address, contact numbers, credit card details as well as billing, shipping address, hardware and software details. Credit Card details are never stored on our servers.
- We may use your e-mail address to send you updates and information from time to time. We do not, however, operate time consuming mailing lists.
- We may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in any case where such action is necessary / warranted.
- Any or all information may be stored on servers outside of South Africa. By using this site you acknowledge and consent.
- This website is P3P compliant. To ensure the privacy settings of the website you are viewing, click on “View” > “Privacy Report” in your web browser.
- The information contained herein has been furnished by Professionals and although all effort was made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website, no guarantee is given in that regard. The Company, its employees or agents will not be held responsible for inaccurate disclosures, typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, any reliance placed on the information contained within this website or any loss, damage, liability, cost or expenses incurred or suffered as a result thereof, whether direct or consequential.
- All information is subject to change
- All rights reserved.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement contains the complete Terms and Conditions (TOC) / Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) that governs an individual or entity's use of the website www.diasmuseum.co.za (the "Company"). Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement. If you DO NOT agree with the TOC / AUP as set forth herein, you are not authorized to make use of this website. The Company reserves the right to update and change the TOC / AUP at any time and it is your responsibility to remain informed. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of South Africa, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Our failure to enforce your strict performance to any provision of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this agreement.